Monday 4 May 2009

fiddling

been out fiddling again. Im still waiting for my faster Tamron lens which should be here mid-week hopefully, it'll allow me proper macro'ness so I can play properly. The 55-250mm I have is lovely, but its very slow and I'm quite limited when trying to do close ups or cloudy day shots.

I was hoping for some sustained sunshine today, but alas the weather God's didnt provide.

All these are shot in RAW format and post-processed in photoshop CS4 to define contrast, brightness, sharpness etc. It provides much more detail than letting the camera do it 'on the shot'.

Anyways, heres some fiddling from yesterday :)


Osteospermum Pink

Cactus

Birdbath

Osteospermum

1 comment:

  1. fabulous Matt just love the first photo the detail and colour of the petals are beautiful
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete